Monday, June 10, 2013

That Really Grinds My Gears


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This
You know what I hate?  I hate it when I've JUST finished painting my nails and then, suddenly, realize I have to take an urgent poop.

You can't make it wait 20 minutes for your nails to dry, and it's absolutely impossible to preserve your nails while wiping.

Plus...this happens to me regularly.  I think it's because I like to drink coffee while I'm painting my nails.

"Ew!"
"Gross!"
"C'mon, talk about TMI!"

Yeah, well, you know what?

YOU GUYS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, DON'T YOU?  DON'T YOU???

That's what I thought.


2 comments:

  1. Bahaha YES! I have totally had that revelation before.

    http://thekelsiemonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A interesting if not disturbing image. Nice post

    ReplyDelete

Commenters will be lulled to sleep at night by Morgan Freeman, who will also give them free candy.

Spammers will be forced to listen to Andy Dick and Dane Cook argue about comedy while they are trying to sleep, and will be force-fed twinkies until they throw up.