Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Legitimate Rape: A Song By Taylor Ferrera


This is funny.  This is really funny.








I wish, when people like Todd Akin say horrible things that make me want to punch their elephant till the stars and stripes fly right off it, I could just put on a smile and write a biting, sarcastic song for all of the internet to enjoy.

>Tweet This!<

Unfortunately, I just shoot steam out of my ears and share links to videos by people who have it a little more together.

You can now buy her shit on Amazon.  So do it.  She deserves it!


1 comment:

  1. There is certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I like all of
    the points you've made.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - best diet plan

    ReplyDelete

Commenters will be lulled to sleep at night by Morgan Freeman, who will also give them free candy.

Spammers will be forced to listen to Andy Dick and Dane Cook argue about comedy while they are trying to sleep, and will be force-fed twinkies until they throw up.

Google Analytics Alternative