And my car isn't even running yet.
My room is a mess of boxes, bags of old clothes, laundry to be put away, and empty food containers just strewn around. I still haven't gone through all of my things, and I don't even want to think about the stuff I have stored in a friend's attic (whose house is selling in June). My back is too weak to move half of my belongings, and being ruthless with things that were my grandma's or were mine when I was a kid or whatever is REALLY hard...I'm a stupidly sentimental person.
On top of having 100 things to do and only a week to do them in, everyone in the world wants to see me before I go. Which is amazing and wonderful and sweet...and impossible. I have a lot of friends. Someone is going to be disappointed. And that, you guys, sucks rocks.
I propose a plan:
1. Everyone who wants to see me before I go should just come over and help me pack/lift boxes.
2. Everyone should get Skype.
3. Everyone should save up to come visit me.
4. Everyone should come take some of this fancy stationery I'm getting rid of so that they can write me pretty letters.
5. Everyone should give me some money so I can fix my car before I go. Because wouldn't it be sad if I exploded, you guys?
6. I think I need hugs too. Lots and lots of hugs, maybe even kisses. Everyone should do those things.
7. Someone (if not everyone) should figure out how to make vegan brownies, cupcakes, and cookies. And then mail lots of them to me.
8. Someone should also store my little doll crib from when I was a kid for me, as well as a box of my old baby clothes. So that I at least have something to pass on to my children.
9. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should make sure they're friends with me on Facebook, have my cell number, and know my email and Skype addresses before I go.
10. As usual, everyone should follow my blog.